Subscribe

Tadaima! Welcome!

Posted by Des Animaux on Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tadaima!

Welcome to this blog. This is another part of my multi-blogging project - aside from my blog "Views in my Head". So here it goes:

I love to watch movies (especially those that downloaded ones from aXXo - thanks aXXo for the quality movies). I also do have habit of watching anime movies and do series-marathons making me forget myself - literally. I am also into books (yet I am picky on books to read) in my early days but now I rarely have time to finish one so I hope by this I can commit myself more time to books.

Well, I just wanted to share my passion and love, criticism and point of views to these stuffs so that's one of the reason for me creating this blog. I'll be putting my reviews about them - movies, books and anime-related stuffs that I read/watched/encounter. If it also applies, I'll include some updates and news also related to those said stuffs.

Hope that I could update this blog as often as time permits me. So that should be for now. Until my next post.

Ja Mata Ne!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)